SALESFORCE PROJECT MANAGER
Full-Time | $90,000 - $110,000 | Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Workflows. Data Management. Reporting. Dashboard Development. Apex coding.
Are you a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger? Do you consider Salesforce your canvas, on which you paint user experiences via everything from Lightning Components to custom formula fields? Well, lucky for you, the opportunity to take over your very own Salesforce org is knocking. We are looking for someone highly skilled in building Salesforce Workflow rules, trigger automations, and beautiful dashboards. Our ideal candidate has reporting expertise and a desire to learn, grow, build, and develop our CRM to do truly amazing things.
We are looking for a highly adept individual at database management that can hit the keyboard typing on Salesforce development.
If you are as excited as we are about technology in a Real Estate space, then keep on scrolling. Maybe you have the 75% code coverage to handle this Apex Class?
Who You Are:
- You have 3 or more years’ experience in building Visualforce pages on the Salesforce platform
- You have analyzed databases and know how to make sure that your data is clean, you are a whiz with the Data Loader and Salesforce sandboxes
- You have Real Estate knowledge, so you thoroughly understand the flow of a transaction
- Self-starter that can manage projects to achieve results
- You’ve been an admin on Salesforce and know how to manage user permissions, settings and user experience
- Your love of all things data means you know your way around Excel and Access- pivot tables are your bread and butter
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of the CRM from admin to custom development
- Manage the data to organize incoming data to hand off to sales support staff
- Go into code and dive into the backend to create and refine complex processes
- Manage and create work flow rules, reports, dashboards, trigger automations to further automate existing processes
- Assume ownership of the performance, capabilities, strategy co-creation, and implementation of the platform
- Build and grow our amazing CRM with our CEO
Who We Are:
We are a one-of-a-kind vertically integrated group of companies that provide innovative solutions in real estate acquisitions, sales, remodeling & interior design. We don’t believe in doing real estate the traditional way. We are committed to technology- from our data rich, custom built Salesforce CRM to our advanced multi-pronged approach to marketing, we are changing the approach to real estate acquisitions in a groundbreaking way. You could say this is our niche. Our ability to pave the way for technological advancements within our organization is something we aren’t only proud of, but believe sets us apart from the competition. We believe being tech-driven and growth minded is the future of real estate. Come see and help us build the difference.
We are built around a rich and dynamic culture based on a set of core values. We’re results-driven, transparent in all of our dealings, and give strict attention to detail. Everything that we do is guided by our vision to inspire contemporary living.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits. Like unlimited breakfast and snacks, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We typically have weekly paid company lunches and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, and departmental crossover.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to do some light social stalking pre-commitment. Look us up and you can learn more about what we do:
ElementsRE, FAIR Program, CreateRE, Contmpo
Still reading? We appreciate your diligence. Hit the apply button and one of our super recruiters will reach out to you as soon as they can!