Full-Time | $70,000 - $85,000 | Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Working title of this role is Accounting Manager.
Taxes. Spreadsheets. Financials. General Ledger. Contracts.
Do these words make your number crunching fingers dance in excitement? We were hoping they would. So, let’s make things even more exciting and keep sharing details of our Accounting Manager role. Or skip right to apply and hear them all in person from one of our super recruiters.
We’re looking for someone who can handle our multi-faceted companies’ accounting under the direction of our Controller. Take the lead on our tax reconciliation, MacGyver through complex accounting challenges with the team to deliver solutions, oversee our payroll (trust us, everyone loves the person who pays them) and analyze processes and make recommendations to encourage the growth of the Department.
If your love of spreadsheets and all things accounting is urging you on to read more, listen to it. Maybe we’re meant to be.
Who You Are:
- You have 5 or more years’ experience in Accounting: payables, receivables, general ledger and financial reports
- You understand complex taxes and would be able to work closely with our third-party tax company
- You have full knowledge of payroll processing and have been in charge previously
- You have some basic HR knowledge
- You have dealt with workers compensation claims and know how to navigate that space
- You have an incredible eye for detail and it shows in your work
- You’ve obtained some management and operations experience in your career
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and manage the payroll processing for 3 companies
- Plan for year-end tax positioning and prepare financials for multiple companies with our third-party tax preparer
- Handle workers compensation claims with our insurance and update our ownership
- Manage the financial resources- project and allocate funds as needed for operations and acquisitions
- Review bookkeepers input for accuracy
- Manage the General Ledger
- HR duties- workers comp, final checks and final paperwork creation
- Thorough documentation /notations of journal entries
- Provide insight to make processes and procedures more streamlined and efficient
Who We Are:
We are a one-of-a-kind vertically integrated group of companies that provide innovative solutions in real estate acquisitions, sales, remodeling & interior design. We don’t believe in doing real estate the traditional way. We are committed to technology- from our data rich, custom built Salesforce CRM to our advanced multi-pronged approach to marketing, we are changing the approach to real estate acquisitions in a groundbreaking way. You could say this is our niche. Our ability to pave the way for technological advancements within our organization is something we aren’t only proud of, but believe sets us apart from the competition. We believe being tech-driven and growth minded is the future of real estate. Come see and help us build the difference.
We are built around a rich and dynamic culture based on a set of core values. We’re results-driven, transparent in all of our dealings, and give strict attention to detail. Everything that we do is guided by our vision to inspire contemporary living.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits. Like unlimited breakfast and snacks, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We typically have weekly paid company lunches and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, and departmental crossover.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to do some light social stalking pre-commitment. Look us up and you can learn more about what we do:
ElementsRE, FAIR Program, CreateRE, Contmpo
Still reading? We appreciate your diligence. Hit the apply button and one of our super recruiters will reach out to you as soon as they can!