Full-Time | $100,000 – $120,000 | Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Investment Acquisitions, Relationship Builder, Master Closer.
Does driving acquisitions at a forward-thinking, technology-driven residential Real Estate company seem like the right role for you? Then let’s explore this opportunity further.
You have worked in the Real Estate market in a management capacity before and want to utilize your knowledge in investment acquisitions and wholesales. You understand the work required to drive team success day in and day out. As we focus on acquisitions with a multi-tiered approach, you have a wealth of experience acquiring properties to deliver results.
You know Real Estate forwards and backwards- short sales, probate, REO, standard sales, divorce and trust sales are all well within your expertise. You know how to create and take down an opportunity to acquire a property as you have worked with investors in the past. Leading a team? Been there, done that, successfully. Stepping in and getting the work done to make the deal? You’re a doer, so naturally, you do what it takes to make the sale.
If this all sounds like a perfectly accurate description of you, then stop reading and hit apply now.
The below is only a snapshot of the breadth and depth needed for this position:
Who You Are:
- You have a knack for sales and analytics combined with an unsurpassed closing ability
- You have worked with investors and can follow a review-based model to achieve healthy margins
- Face to Face Real Estate transactions or a technology-based approach- neither intimidate you and both are considered your bread and butter
- You have an active Real Estate license in California
- You have worked in the Real Estate industry for at least 10 years- you know Los Angeles county and the pockets to successfully invest
- You have at least 7 years of management experience with direct reports of 5 or more
- You’ve trained, mentored and delivered results with agents before- after recruiting them to the team of course
- You are knowledgeable in budgeting, P&L, disclosures and contracts
What You’ll Do:
- Bring in acquisitions that the investment team can purchase, creating a profit based model through our 3 exit strategies: fix and flip, fix and keep, wholesale: purchase, strip the property and resell to investors.
- Support the Sales team with their questions, review potential opportunities for viability and strategize progressive solutions
- Track and measure sales team performance and generate daily reports for ownership team
- Manage, mentor, train, interview and recruit for the FAIR Program division of the companies
- Develop comprehensive plan to achieve acquisition numbers and increase opportunities YoY
- Work closely with the leadership team on development and execution of technology-based acquisition strategy as well as face to face component to be incredibly dynamic
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of the Los Angeles county housing market to determine best value areas and opportunities
Who We Are:
We are a one-of-a-kind company with an innovative business model, visit http://howellsac.com/. Our company is built around a rich and dynamic culture based on a set of seven Core Values:
- Do Good
- Growth – Profitability – Stability
- Be Healthy
- Dream Big
We’re results-driven and transparent in all of our dealings, with meticulous attention to detail. Everything that we do is guided by our vision to inspire contemporary living.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive benefits. Like unlimited breakfast and snacks, for example. But it doesn’t stop there, you can dicover practical tips here. We typically have weekly paid company lunches and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, and departmental crossover.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to do some light social stalking pre-commitment. Look us up and you can learn more about what we do:
ElementsRE, FAIR Program, CreateRE, Contmpo
Still reading? We appreciate your diligence. Hit the apply button and one of our super recruiters will reach out to you as soon as they can!